The most important part of your wedding must be – the dress, of course! And bidorbuy wants to make sure that you glow on your wedding day in the perfect bridal gown.
That’s why we’re giving away R6000 towards any dress you desire on bidorbuy, and accessories to match.
All you have to do is create a board on Pinterest. Call it Make Me a Beautiful Bride and fill it with the wedding items you find on bidorbuy that inspire you for your big day.
See more details below.
Here’s how to do it:
- Sign up or log in (if you already have an account) to Pinterest
- Create a board called Make Me a Beautiful Bride
- Look through bidorbuy for your wedding inspiration. When you find something that you love, pin it to your board by clicking the Pinterest symbol on each listing, until you have made a collage of your dream wedding from items on bidorbuy
- Once you have at least 5 items on your Pinterest board, enter the competition by clicking the ENTER HERE button above and share the link to your board with us.
- We will choose the best board on the basis of these criteria:
- The number of likes, comments and re-pins you have on your pinned items (so get your friends to interact with your pins!)
- The look of your Pinterest board (so, fill it with pretty wedding related items!)
- The number of the pins.
The items pinned from the bidorbuy wedding section should be the building-blocks of your Make Me a Beautiful Bride Pinterest board. However, you are welcome to also pin images from other sources, for example the flowers you’ve chosen, your venue, your colour scheme, or anything of that nature.
See our idea of a perfect Pinterest Wedding board for some inspiration.
Need help using Pinterest? We’ll help you out here!
- Participants have until September 14th to perfect their wedding board
- The competition ends on September 14th
- The winner will be announced via the blog on September 17th and contacted personally
- Shipping costs form part of the prize money
- The prize money is to be used to buy a wedding dress available for purchase on bidorbuy
- Should the full amount of the prize money not be used up on the purchase of a wedding dress, the winner may use the remaining amount to purchase other wedding related items or accessories available for purchase on bidorbuy
- Should the wedding dress purchased exceed the amount of the prize money, the winner must pay the remaining amount personally
- The prize money is not available in the form of cash, but a gift voucher that may only be redeemed on bidorbuy
- Pinteres.com is in no way associated with this competition.
Pinterest.com and facebook.com are in no way associated with bidorbuy.co.za or with this competition; they are being utilised as a competition platform only.