Step out in style

Sorry. This competition is now closed.

In celebration of summer fashion and because we love you so much, we decided that our darling bob fashionistas need a little spoiling. We are super excited to announce that bidorbuy’s legendary style guru and guest writer on the fashion blog, seller Fashion Police, is giving away R500 to the winner of our competition, to splurge on the Fashion Police stunning array of designer clothes and shoes.

To own a piece of the Fashion Police collection, all you have to do is:

banner rule

Terms & Conditions

• The competition ends on January 18th
  • The winner will be announced via the blog on January 21st  and contacted personally
  • Shipping costs form part of the prize money
  • The prize money can only be used to purchase from Fashion Police store
  • Should the full amount of the prize money not be used up on the purchase the winner may use the remaining amount to purchase other items from Fashion Police store
  • Should the items purchased exceed the amount of the prize money, the winner must pay the remaining amount personally
  • The prize money is not available in the form of cash, but a gift voucher that may only be redeemed on Fashion Police store on bidorbuy

General bidorbuy competition rules and conditions also apply.

Sorry. This competition is now closed.

Comments

1. Summer fashion! 🙂

2. Love all ur items and u are a great seller,,,,I love Winter,hate the heat:)

3. Autumn fashion! Three quarter tops and jeans rock!!

4. I LOVE SUMMER TIME AND ALL THE COOL DRESSES AND TOPS AND SHORTS

5. SmokeyZero says:

I Love summer!, The best time of the year to wear funky fresh and bright colours! Everyone showing off their style, beware the Fashion Police will be out and about to Rock ur world!!

6. Summer less is more

7. SUMMER!! 😀

8. Summer, perfect time to show off

9. Winter – layers of awesomeness!!

10. Winter is the best for more fashionable dressing

11. I prefer summer shopping. But I like all seasons. The winter boots and coats always make me exited!!!

12. Zandile Dlamini says:

Summer all the way. There’s just so much more to play around with!

13. Maritza vd Merwe says:

SUNNY SUMMER . . . FUN colours to mix and match 🙂

14. I love winter because I can dress warm and sometimes I can stay in my pj’s.

15. Summer. There are so many colours to match and mix!

16. Autumn or Spring. Mixing and matching. Weather is wonderfull!

17. winters the best cause the close are chique and fabulous

18. Summer, in our area we don’t realise it was winter until it’s over

19. Love winter fashion. The coats and general styles are just stunning.

20. Defiantly SUMMER!!!! Great tan, great clothes, key to sucess!

21. Ute Olivier says:

Winter – layering is just the best!

22. Autumn and Spring

23. Definately Summer! Gives you a chance to show some skin 😉

24. I love winter fashion, time to snuggle

25. Summer, what can I say about summer…the colours, the fabrics, light and breezy blouses paired with shorts and some nice wedges for a day out, beautiful coctail dresses in nice floral shades for a night out with him and skirts, t-shirt & platform for a night out with the girls……no worries about colds, just having fun with fashion and friends. But then again I always have fun with fashion anytime of the year.

26. I like spring and fall the best. they both are the inbetween seasons so I can mix and match from all seasons.

27. Winter!!! Snuggly stuff!!!

28. For me winter is the best time of year for fashion. Its the shoes, layers and the amazingly rich colours. Winter is a great season to express your taste because there are so many different ways to style yourself for the beautiful crisp weather. I like the rich coloured sweaters (burgundy, beige and my favorite black) paired with dark jeans and high healed boots. Bold fashion scarves are the ultimate accessory, and they are extremely versatile. Plain sweaters can be spiced up with a colourful scarf.

29. Ronelle Martin says:

Definitely
    Winter! Love coats, boots and leggings!!! Absolutely FAB!!!!

30. MELLODENE PATRICIA WILLEMSE says:

I love summer you can use all your bright colours 🙂