Outsource your e-commerce warehousing and delivery process to Parcelninja.
Warehousing and distribution is one of the biggest challenges for e-commerce businesses in South Africa. It is no wonder that bidorbuy were quick to jump on board with Parcelninja. Here’s a beginner’s guide for bidorbuy sellers looking to outsource their e-commerce warehousing and delivery process.
What is Parcelninja?
Parcelninja is an outsourced e-commerce warehousing and order fulfillment service. Parcelninja stores your goods, packs and delivers them to the buyer. The web interface lets you keep track of all your products. You can manage stock and supply chain operations remotely, leaving you free to focus on growing your business. The company has developed its own warehouse management system, which optimises warehouse space, eliminates picking mistakes and reduces courier costs.
Who created Parcelninja?
Parcelninja was started in 2013 by Justin Drennan, Ryan Drennan and Terence Murphy. The three founders saw a gap in the market and they built a multi-tenant warehouse that allowed e-commerce businesses to store their stock, letting Parcelninja pack and deliver products on their behalf.
What are the advantages?
- No minimum requirements
- Easily scalable
- Manage inbound stock, from the supplier to the warehouse
- Manage outbound stock, from the warehouse to the customer
- Get the cheapest possible courier quotes in real time through LiveQuote
- Get full visibility and reporting through real time analytics
- Real-time tracking alerts keep your customer updated throughout the entire process
How can I get started?
- Register for Parcelninja and sync your bidorbuy account
- Drop off your stock at one of Parcelninja’s smart warehouse locations
- List your products on bidorbuy using the correct product code/SKU
- When an order is placed, Parcelninja will automatically be updated
- Your customer’s order is picked and packed in your branded packaging
- Parcelninja will shop around to get you the best price from multiple couriers
- The order will be dispatched from the warehouse
- Tracking notifications are sent throughout the process, keeping you and your customers in the loop
- You can analyse real-time reporting of your inventory
What else is useful?
You have access to useful insights into your stock such as item age analysis, space used within the warehouse, average velocity, total item value of inventory, inbound and outbound stock value, average basket value, stock value by class, SKU age analysis and various other key reporting metrics to ensure you run an efficient warehousing and fulfilment strategy remotely.
Sellers, outsource your e-commerce warehousing and delivery process to Parcelninja! Read more in this help article.