You could win R2000 each week!
Love… what does this significant word actually mean? Technically speaking, love is a “strong feeling of affection.” It is a word that can be used loosely in a casual conversation when describing your infatuation for a pair of shoes or a kitchen appliance you can’t seem to live without. But love can also be used to declare your deep affection and appreciation for another person, to describe those unforgettable moments that mark a significant event in your life. This Valentine’s Day, we want to celebrate the meaning of this word with you and spread our ‘love’ by giving away great prizes over two weeks. Introducing the #lovebidorbuy competition!
How does the competition work?
All we want to know is what you love on bidorbuy. You can tell us on Twitter (@bidorbuy_co_za) or Instagram (@bidorbuy). Be creative and feel free to add pictures or frames to your images. Creativity rewards you with some brownie points!
On Twitter, send us a photo or a link, tag us and use the #lovebidorbuy hashtag.
On Instagram, send us a photo, tag us and use the #lovebidorbuy hashtag.
The competition details
- The #lovebidorbuy competition will start on 1 February 2017 and end on 14 February 2017.
- To participate in this competition, you need to follow @bidorbuy_co_za on Twitter or @bidorbuy on Instagram. Tweet a link to a bidorbuy listing of an item you love or alternatively send us an image of the item you love with the hashtag #lovebidorbuy. If you choose to participate on Instagram, tag us in a photo of a bidorbuy item you love and include the hashtag #lovebidorbuy.
- The competition will run on both platforms, namely Twitter and Instagram for the duration of the competition (1-14 February 2017).
- You may enter the competition on either Twitter or Instagram, or on both platforms.
- We will award a R2000 bobBucks voucher to the authors of the most interesting and sincere #lovebidorbuy posts. We’ll also look at the level of post engagement and factor that into our decision, so tag your friends and get them to like and retweet your posts. Creativity will also be looked at.
- There will be four winners, each winning a R2000 bobBucks voucher. Two winners will be announced each week, one for Twitter and another for Instagram. The first set of winners will be made public on 7 February 2017 and the second set of winners will be announced at 12pm on 14 February 2017.
- The winners for each week will be announced on the official bidorbuy Twitter page and Instagram page. Announcements will be made with the corresponding #lovebidorbuy hashtag.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The bobBucks vouchers can only be used on bidorbuy; these vouchers are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The bidorbuy general competition rules and T & Cs apply.
Spread the love and get creative! You could win R2000 just by showing us some love. Good luck and happy Valentine’s Day!