Are you dreaming of becoming an e-entrepreneur? Join bidorbuy! That way, you will bring your products to a vast number of potential customers.
Of course, that is only the first step. In order to become a successful seller on bidorbuy, you need to adhere to the best online selling techniques and practices. These are covered extensively in the bidorbuy Help section for sellers, as well as in our articles and in this blog. If you are pressed for time, here are the basics in brief:
- Start by buying. With buying experience under your belt, you will have a better understanding of your customers when you start selling. Besides, you will have a few (good!) ratings, so there will not be an absolute blank next to your name.
- Start out small. That way, you get a chance to test your products and you do not risk being overwhelmed when orders begin to pour in.
- Tailor your listings well. Make sure to have a good title, attractive images, an accurate item description, and the GTIN code (if available). All of that translates into more traffic and more sales.
- Maintain a top-notch rating record on bidorbuy. Being top rated will help you sell more, and at a better price.
- Become a verified user. This will give additional peace of mind to shoppers.
- Get a store on bidorbuy. The reasonable monthly fee is worth it if you are serious about ecommerce.
Enhance your flagship products to get the best exposure on bidorbuy.
- Use affordable and reliable shipping options.
- Accept multiple (preferably all) payment options available on bidorbuy.
- If you sell on more than one location (online or offline), consider uAfrica multichannel functionality. There is a monthly fee, but if you already branched out your business, this tool will help you a lot.
Finally, here is the most important single element for your success on bidorbuy: never give up! You will probably invest in a product that does not sell; you will probably sell an item without making a profit; you will probably come across a difficult customer. Learn from those experiences. And never stop learning: about the products you sell, about the changes in the behaviour of online shoppers, about the pricing structures, about the site you sell on, and so on, and so on. An online seller’s learning curve never comes to an end!